11/01/2011

Update: Paris, Host Families, and more!

    Over the fall break (1 week) I went to Paris for four days! It was amazing! We drove there and it took about 12 hours. It was so weird to think I could get to a new country in 12 hours! I saw all the big places! It was so much fun! Other than that I have just been living the danish life! I started dance classes which is great becuase it is something from home! There is another korean girl in my ballet class which is nice. She is in college though. Also my host family started only speaking danish to me :/ . I can understand a lot but talking back is the hard part!
   On halloween I had all my host families over for a party. It was really nice! We had chicken noodle soup and lots of candy.  It was the first time that I really hung out with my next host families. They are so sweet! I think I will get along great with them! I am so excited for the future! This coming up weeked I am meeting up with all the exchange students again and I am so excited! I think it will be a blast.

P.S. Sorry about my english, the more danish I learn the worse my english gets! :p



No comments:

Post a Comment