11/08/2011

Turn In the Road!




This weekend I went to a rotary get together with all the exchange students in Denmark. I was so much fun! I was having a hard week and a hard time with my host family and just in general. But this weekend put everything in perspective. Some of the exchange students from Australia are going home in 2 months and that was their last time seeing eachother. I have been in Denmark for 3 months and time is flying. I realized I only have limited time here and how lucky I truly am to be here. I also realized all the amazing friends I have made! So I decided to just live out every moment to the fullest! One of the exchangers said "You win some and loose some." This made me realize that my exchange may not be perfect but I need to focas on the good parts!  It made me realize how much exchange students are there for you and they actually do understand. This weekend showed me how fast things go by and how much I need to take it all in because it will all be gone before you know it. So overall it was an eye opening weeked and one of the best in Denmark so far. 

1 comment:

  1. So true Angela xx Jeg håber dit år i Danmark er endelig alt du ønsker for! (Although in my own perspective, I think that you never truly know whether its been great until you get to the end and become an old, reflective sentimental person like I am being right now :P)Jeg skal altid elske dig! xx

    ReplyDelete