12/12/2011

Copenhagen Trip and Update!

So my class and I went to Copenhagen for four days a few weeks ago. It was so amazing. We saw the little mermaid and the queens castle and christiania. Also their parliament. It was great. Other than that we just hung out and got even closer! It was very nice :) I also met up with my exchange friends Sarah and Wilimary. It was great to see them and spend some time with them.

I also moved families! I love my new family already! They are so sweet and helpful. I feel a part of the family and we can joke around. They have 2 sons ( 18 and 19 years old) and a daughter (21 years old). They also have a son who is in Texas right now on exchange! It is nice to have siblings to hang out with! I am trying to only speak danish with them but it is hard! But it will come I hope :)



 Other than that nothing big has happend. I am excited for Christmas and to see all the new traditions they have! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment